In Class :
- Documenting our work in the Photo Studio
- creating our 2.2b afterimage pages
- printing our Bezold effect pages
- work on project 2.1 Color Relativity in class
- homework is to do 3 digital color relativity samples in Graphic and Post them to your Blog.
- Read Chromophobia
- read Joseph Albers Interaction of Color Introduction.
- Write a brief synopsis on either reading and post to your blog.
9/19/2017 ALL CLASSES
COME TO CLASS WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY WITH ALL OF YOUR MATERIALS FOR THE HUMAN ELEMENT AND ALL YOUR DIGITAL RENDERINGS FOR PRINTING.(AND THE REWORKS OF 1.2)
WE WILL BE WORKING TOGETHER IN CLASS TO COMPLETE THE REST OF PROJECT 1.2-1.3. IF YOU ARE IN A GROUP PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHAT YOUR GROUP MEMBERS HAVE REQUESTED IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH THESSE GROUP PROJECTS.
BE PREPARED TO WORK TILL THE END OF CLASS.
- 20 Photos of Dots(Points) Posted to Blog by Monday in Gallery format
- 2 hand drawn and 2 Digital sheets of Designs for final Page#1 project.
Class #4(Sep 7th only)
- create page 1 on stonehenge using template
- Printing Demonstration
- new digital template demo
Have at least 2 sheets of Digital designs prepared for printing by Class #4.
Continue looking for Dots in space.
- go over creating categories on WordPress
- go over downloading the Mask on I Draw
- Give tutorial on Graphic
- Studio Time (Scavenger Hunt for Dots)
Homework: No School On Monday
- Have at least two sheets of dot designs with you for our next class.
- Have your Shelfie posted to your blog.
- Have your iPad with you and charged and have Graphic installed and ready to use.
- Introduction to 2D Composition Slide Show
- Gestalt Slide show
- Begin Project #1a
Look up the 6 Theories of Gestalt According to Art.
Using your iPad or Phone, Take one photo each of something that represents each one of these Theories. You should have 6 photos in all.
Start your WordPress Site. Go to WordPress.com and choose the Sketch or Visual Theme and create your Blog.
(Remember that these Blogs will be visible to all so be sensible when choosing a name.)
Your First Post to your Blog should Be these 6 Photos with titles of the Theories that they represent.
These will be due on Wednesday:-)