RELATIVITY OF COLOR
Color Relativity check list:
- Joseph Albers Interaction of Color discussion- josefalbersinteractionofcolor
- Find colors in magazines and/or color samples and cut them into two small squares of 1”x1”.
- Find two different colors for the background. Cut them into 3”x3”.
- Pasts your 1”x1” squares in the center of each 3”x3” squares to show how the surrounding color is effecting/changing the color in the center. You must make sure that the paper is cut perfectly and pasted neatly. Before gluing these pieces, please assure that you are doing the project correctly. The middle color (even though is the same on two different backgrounds) will appear different when seen against different back ground.
- Please repeat these instructions three times to show change in value, change in saturation and change in hue.
2.1 (B) DIGITAL
It is very similar to the part (a) but in this one you are using two different colors on two different backgrounds to show that they look similar but in reality they will be different colors in the center. In order to show their difference, put them next to each other separately. This part of the project should be done using Graphic app. You will show change in value, change in saturation, change in hue.